Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Scattered Heart

 Looking through things
         that I didn't expect to remind me of you
                                                                 and you 
                                             and you 
                                                                             and you.

I've released too many good people
from my heart 
                        because they can't all fit.
                                                                It makes me want to weep.

I've seen too much flesh and
I've not considered too many times
                 the delicacy of it all
carelessness carelessness

I miss you all, good people.
I'm sorry that I always seem to be in a rush.
                                                                       I promise that I have not thrown you away.
                                                   At least part of you has become me.

No comments:

Post a Comment