Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Green Farms

Two posts from yours truly… all in one day. Omagah.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Today I find myself with plenty of down time at my desk and I'd like to keep it that way. To avoid being asked to teach any unscheduled lessons I have enacted my ‘fortress of solitude’ plan. Basically I look busy at my desk by clattering loudly on my keyboard, furrowing my brow and questioningly grunting from time to time. If anyone gets too close to me or looks like they want to talk I flash a quick smile and bolt to the potty until I think they've gone.  Crazy? Yes. Wicked bathroom stink? Double yes. But ask me how many lessons I’ve taught today. Come on, ask.                                                                                                                                    
          Well anyway I had the time to do a little laptop housekeeping, and came across some photos and a video I meant to post some time ago. They’re from one of my favorite farms in the area, Green Farms. The only problem I have with the place is that they keep this bear that wandered in from the mountains in a really, really tiny cage. It’s bored as shit and just walks around in circles, day after day. Gotta figure out how to either kill the thing or raise some money to get it a bigger cage. Other than Pooh bear, all the animals on the property look pretty happy and it’s a lovely place to wander around. Have a looksee~
           
They had orange pumpkins this year!
                                    
  Bees in boxes. 'Bout 80 clams.
                            
Fish in bags. 5 clams flat.
Grandma's telephone. Great reception but requires wax cylinders to make a call.
Mushrooms on stumps. I guess about 10 clams 50.
And lastly... Well I have no idea what you're supposed to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment